Anne Margolis is a Licensed Certified Nurse Midwife, OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, Certified Yoga Teacher, and Clarity Breathwork Practitioner. She is a 3rd generation guide to mommas birthing babies in her family. Anne has helped thousands of families in her 20+ year midwifery practice and has personally ushered the births of over 1000 healthy babies into the world. She has also guided countless human beings to heal from emotional pain, inner stress and trauma, and reclaim their joyfulness, calm and overall sense of well-being.
Through her online childbirth course ‘Love Your Birth’, her online and in-person midwifery for pregnancy and postpartum support consultations, her birth professional mentoring, her holistic gynecology and Clairty Breathwork offerings she infuses wisdom, compassion, inspiration, and joy into the entire process of women’s healing and wellness from mama-hood to menopause. She also provides consulting to help you publish and launch your book!
Anne is a two times number one best selling author of Natural Birth Secrets: An Insiders Guide How To Give Birth Holistically, Healthfully and Safely, and Love the Experience, and also Trauma Release Formula: The Revolutionary Step by Step Program for Eliminating Effects of Childhood Abuse, Trauma, Emotional Pain and Crippling Inner Stress, to Living in Joy without Drugs or Therapy.
Or listen below
- Get 20% off Anne’s Love Your Birth course with code DONTFREAKOUT
- Free guide to planning your birth here!
- Free Webinar: Secrets To Holistically Healthy Joyful Birth Without Birth Trauma
Here are my favorite gems from this week’s episode:
- How the medicalization of birth can actually increase fear and anxiety surrounding birth
- The body is intelligent and intuitive when it comes to pregnancy and birth – trust your inner wisdom!
- Our mood and vibe has a huge effect on the way we experience birth
- Why it’s great to have a plan – but important to remain unattached to the outcome
- Why practicing mindfulness and breath work are so important for a calm birth